Executive coaching packages
A wide range of one to one and team coaching packages are available to suit individual and corporate needs.
Coaching is a process that can be offered in different contexts and different environments. We can work with individuals or teams on your own premises, at specially chosen country house hotels, at our corporate coaching centres or by telephone, e-mail or over the Internet.
A basic corporate coaching package includes:
- Intake meeting – Meet the client and their line manager (if they have one) to agree the broad scope and outcomes of the coaching. Agree the collection of information through 360° feedback, interviews, psychometric assessment, and existing performance reviews
- Personalised workshop and progress folder to contain all skills notes, exercises, goals, achievements and feedback.
- Six one to one coaching sessions of 90-100 minutes, probably monthly, timetabled to suit the client.
Informal telephone support.
Executive coaching packages
- Executive coaching: One to one performance coaching is increasingly being recognised as the way for organsiations and individuals to improve performance ... [more]
- Executive coaching for directors: Executive coaching for directors and boards aims to bring out the best in individual directors to enable the board to work better as a team ... [more]
- Distance coaching: If you are a distance from your coach or wish to work in your own time, then we can support you by telephone or e-mail with access to our wide range of downloadable Internet resources ... [more]
- Team facilitation: Coaching in its role as facilitator is particularly valuable during the budget and strategy planning season. And coaching a team before a presentation can dramatically improve performance – as well as self confidence.
- On-line coaching resources: Learn how to set a well formed outcome or check your competence in personal effectiveness, managing communications, managing people, your effectiveness as a director, or review the corporate culture of your organisation. Both the process and the computer-generated feedback will contribute to your self awareness ... [more]
Executive work shadowing
Individual or team support through observation of meetings, management or business activities or whole day work shadowing.
- Real time feedback
- Action learning at its most powerful
An integrated approach to assessing the processes and dynamics of a team and laying the foundation for a performance improvement programme.
- Independent review of the team and individual profiles
- Review of job descriptions in the context of the organisation's mission and strategy
- Powerful feedback for individuals
Presentation skills coaching
Effective presentations are increasingly important with seniority. They require a clearly identified purpose, a strategy for achieving that purpose, and preparation and practice. Business presentations, media appearances, interviews, talks, lectures and writing require communication skills. Different occasions require different strategies.
Learn how to manage the environment, build rapport, structure the presentation and deliver. See yourself as others see you! All coaching custom designed: -
- Fun introductory workshop for 12 people
- Small group presentation skills coaching
- Team coaching for a specific purpose – use your coach to help prepare and polish that winning presentation
Coaching for line managers
Full day workshops for line managers designed to improve their interpersonal and communications skills and to introduce a coaching approach to management.
- Setting well formed outcomes – the essence of coaching
- Communicating with others
- Communicating with self
- Corporate leadership
A powerful way of introducing major cultural change.
Foundation Skills workshop
This intensive skills workshop includes a range of specially selected models, processes and exercises developed from:
- NeuroLinguistic Programming
- Inner Game theory
- Stephen Covey's Seven Habits of Effective People
- Systems theory
A selection of other services that Brefi Group can provide:
- Business support groups (SMEs)
- Facilitation and team development
- Distress rescue/management audit
- Scenario planning/PEST analysis
- Business presentation coaching
- Conflict resolution/mediation
- Negotiation coaching
- Accelerated induction/performance based recruitment
- Project team launch
- Keynote speakers
We also offer distance coaching. By combining our wide range of downloadable resources on the Internet with telephone and e-mail coaching we can take you through a complete coaching programme just as if you were in the same room as your coach.
"Discover the art of natural coaching"
What to do next
Thank you for your interest in Brefi Group's training programmes. To contact a representative about how Brefi Group can help with coaching or coach training, use our contact page.
Alternatively, if you would prefer to talk to one of our consultants, then call +44 (0) 121 288 3417.