CPD - Continuing Professional Development for Board Directors
Why should all directors commit to continuing professional development?
Because you want to do a good job – and win the respect of your peers.
Plus, of course, ...
The UK Corporate Governance Code requires all company directors to regularly update and refresh their skills and knowledge. Your professional institute will also require you to undertake 30 hours a year of continuing professional development – and to keep a record of your CPD activities.
CPD for Board Directors
CPD for Directors is a monthly programme delivered to your personal mailing address providing you with news, ideas and strategies to keep you up to date and develop your knowledge and skills while you drink your coffee – or listen while travelling.
Keeping up to date can be a chore if it requires setting aside special study times.
That's why ...
CPD for Directors helps raise your awareness and develop your knowledge and skills while you drink your coffee – or listen while travelling.
Each section is less than 20 minutes – easy to digest and easy to fit in.
This is what you get – delivered to your door every month
Every month delivered to your personal mailing address (also available online)
- the essential Directors' Briefing newsletter – keeping you up-to-date with legislation, regulation and corporate governance, synopses of recent reports, case studies and practical lesson notes in management, strategy and decision making
- The next CPD Guide in the series:
- Building Your Own Support Network
- Networking as a Director
- Running Effective Meetings
- Away Days and Corporate Retreats
- Finance for Non-financial Managers
- Vision, Mission and Values
- Scenario Planning
- Executive Coaching
- Influencing and Persuasion
- Presentation Skills
- Tools for Developing Strategy
- etc ...
- Audio version of the CPD Guide
- CD containing valuable interviews with leading practitioners or thought leaders
– all easily digested during coffee breaks or while travelling.
CPD for Directors guarantees a convenient path to continuously develop your awareness, knowledge and skill as a director.
You can subscribe monthly or annually.
When you first subscribe you get a valuable bonus starter pack (worth £100) to set you up and help you plan and record your monthly CPD activities.
CPD Starter Pack: This is what you get
Personally addressed mailing box containing:
- My Personal CPD Record – A4 wire bound CPD year planner and record document
- The New Directors Handbook – retail on Amazon @ £14.95
- essential Checklists for Directors and Boards – retail on amazon @ £9.95
- CD interviews: "Lifelong Learning" featuring Steve Jobs and Peter Thomson (The UK's most prolific information creator) – value £29.50
We believe that for business, just as for academia, the practical year runs from September to August. That's why you will find that your Personal CPD Record runs from September.
August is the month for rest, recreation and regeneration – time to let go, time to think and time to plan. So every August we'll send you a new copy of "My Personal CPD Record" with exercises to review and plan for the new year.
Bonus for bulk purchase
Why not order for your whole team? Significant discounts for multiple subscriptions.
Order now to receive your valuable CPD Starter Pack and to start receiving your monthly newsletter, CPD Guide, audio book and interviews.
Payment is handled by WorldPay, using a secure server link.
Return to Director Development
- Buy Now Annual subscription: £395.50 (£297.50 for 4-8 subscriptions, £264.50 for 9+ subscriptions)
- Buy Now Monthly subscription: £37.50